What to expect at Knox …
We have been in Bracebridge since 1865, but have changed a few things since then.
- We use multimedia and are pretty relaxed during worship, though we take God’s love seriously.
- We adhere to a “Leading with Care” policy, so our place is safe for children, youth and vulnerable adults.
- We have a fully accessible facility.
- Sundays, you will be greeted at the door, and may sit anywhere.
- We like to try new things in worship and are friendly and we dress casually.
- We have a rotating gallery of congregational art, changing every 3 months.
- We don’t have all the answers – in fact, we have more questions than answers – but we invite you to join us on a journey of faith!
We believe God is revealed most fully in the person of Jesus Christ, but that doesn’t mean we don’t love others who might think differently