What to expect at Knox …
We have been in Bracebridge since 1865, but have changed a few things since then.
- We use multimedia and are pretty relaxed during worship, though we take God’s love seriously.
- We adhere to a “Leading with Care” policy, so our place is safe for children, youth and vulnerable adults. During the Pandemic, we are also adhering to strict Covid-19 protocols to ensure the safety of all individuals entering the building.
- We have a fully accessible facility.
- Sundays, you will be greeted at the door and welcomed into worship.
- We like to try new things in worship and are friendly and we dress casually.
- We have a gallery of congregational art located at the back of our sanctuary which enhances our worship space.
- We don’t have all the answers – in fact, we have more questions than answers – but we invite you to join us on a journey of faith!
We believe God is revealed most fully in the person of Jesus Christ but are open to the concept of experiencing God through other faiths, beliefs, and ideologies.